Worker Health Study Summaries
NIOSH research on long-term exposure
This page provides summaries of NIOSH worker health studies that have been done over the years. These summaries, or worker notifications, were sent to those workers who were included in each study.
If you have any questions about these study summaries, contact us by calling 800-CDC-INFO.
NOTICE: Many of these are NIOSH Archive Documents, and may not represent current NIOSH Policy.
- Findings from a Study of Cancer among U.S. Fire Fighters
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons/metals/other hydrocarbons (Microelectronics and business machine manufacturers) 2016
- Radiation (Solid Cancer) 2016
- Radiation (U.S. Pooled Study) 2016
- Radiation (International Pooled Study) 2015
- o-Toluidine/Carbon Disulfide/Vinyl Chloride (Rubber and Plastics Chemical Manufacturing) 2015
- Page last reviewed: February 3, 2014
- Page last updated: July 13, 2016
- Content source:
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) Division of Surveillance, Hazard Evaluations, and Field Studies.