Impact. Progress. Value. It's what success stories are all about. The Division of Community Health's Success Stories Application is a free online tool to help you turn your success into strong, professional, polished documents.
- Easy-to-use tool to develop your story.
- Guidance on how to write a success story.
- A downloadable worksheet to begin the pre-writing process.
- Three professionally developed templates.
- A free photo library.
- A Success Stories Library that you can search and share.
You are the key to developing a great collection of stories that highlight your community's hard work and dedication to preventing chronic diseases. By building this library together, we can learn more about the impact of creating healthy places for people to live, work, learn, and play. Let's Get Started!
- Page last reviewed: March 12, 2014
- Page last updated: March 12, 2014
- Content source: