Telling the stories of your work through words, data, and pictures can help you build support for your efforts and sustain them. The Success Stories Application is a free, online tool to help you turn your success stories into polished, two-page documents ready to share.
The Application provides guidance on tailoring your story for different audiences. Write your story for one audience, then adapt it for others to increase the story’s impact.
Other Features of the Application include:
- Six professionally designed templates.
- Free photos to use in your stories.
- Growing, searchable library of past success stories—to see what other communities are doing and gain inspiration for your own stories.
Success stories communicate the changes that are happening across the country to make healthy living easier where people live, learn, work, and play. Your success stories can garner additional support for your work and contribute to the knowledge of what works in community health.
- Page last reviewed: January 22, 2016
- Page last updated: January 22, 2016
- Content source: