- Milestone checklists (single ages)
- Milestone products for a range of ages
- Condition-specific fact sheets
- Other resources
- Materials in other languages
Unless specified, all PDFs include English and Spanish versions. These materials are not a substitute for standardized, validated developmental screening tools.
Which materials do I need? Click here for help.
Milestone checklists (single ages) About this product
- Milestone Moments Booklet About this product
(English | Spanish )
(English for Printing Only | Spanish for Printing Only )
- Milestones Brochure: Track Your Child’s Developmental Milestones About this product
(English | Spanish )
- Milestones Card About this product
- Growth Chart About this product
Flyers About this product
- For any audience: "First tooth"
- For any audience "Almost walking"
- For health care professionals
- For early childhood educators
Condition-specific fact sheets About this product
- Amazing Me (Children’s Book) English only About this product
- Autism Case Training (ACT): A Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Curriculum
- Developmental Screening Fact Sheet
- “It’s Better to Know!” Fotonovela English Spanish
- “Go Out and Play” Kit (track milestones in outside play) English only
- Resources Fact Sheet
- Tips for Talking with Parents Fact Sheet
Milestones Checklists: Comprehensive list of milestones in checklist form. Also includes warning signs of potential problems.
8" 1/2 x 11"
Milestone Moments Booklet: Includes a comprehensive list of milestones and tips for parents of children ages 2 months to 5 years.
Printable version can be printed on 8" 1/2 x 11" paper. Pre-printed version is 5" x 7".
Milestone Moments Brochure: Lists a few important milestones for ages 6 months to 4 years in a gameboard format.
8" 1/2 x 11" trifold.
Growth Chart: Developmental milestones for ages 1 to 5 years. Also marked for height measurement and photos.
39" x 11". Requires special printing.
Flyers: Promote the "Learn the signs. Act early." materials and explain how to get them.
8" 1/2 x 5" 1/2
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO