- Audience - Identify, segment, select and target audiences to tailor your health messages.
- Campaigns - CDC campaigns plus other health communication materials and interventions.
- Channels - All the channels to distribute, deliver, and promote outreach strategy.
- Research & Evaluation - Formative and summative research plus evaluation tools for health communication programs.
- Risk Communication - Principles of risk and crisis response, CERC, issues management during emergencies.
- Tools & Templates - CDCynergy, social media, health literacy, and template shortcuts.
CDC's Gateway to Communication and Social Marketing Practice provides resources to help build your health communication or social marketing campaigns and programs. Whether you are looking for tips for analyzing and segmenting an audience, choosing appropriate channels and tools, or evaluating the success of your messages or campaigns, it's all here in one place!
Resources for Writers
CDC's Entertainment Education Program provides expert consultation, education and resources for writers and producers who develop scripts with health storylines.
- Page last reviewed: July 9, 2015
- Page last updated: July 9, 2015
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Division of Public Affairs (DPA), Office of the Associate Director for Communication (OADC)