What's New - Funding
- CDC announces supplemental funding opportunity for continued Zika response in 201710/21/2016 6:03:00 PM
- CDC Restores Emergency Preparedness Funds to States and Territories10/20/2016 6:49:00 PM
- HHS Small Business Calendar of Events7/7/2016 6:26:00 PM
- FY 2017 Congressional Justification2/9/2016 7:20:00 PM
- FY 2015 CDC Conference Reports1/29/2016 7:46:00 PM
- CDC Office of Financial Resources FY 2015 Annual Report1/25/2016 8:44:00 PM
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Office of Financial Resources (OFR) aids in achieving CDC’s mission by quickly and effectively allocating funds to where they are needed. In its Pledge to the American People, CDC commits to being a diligent steward of the funds entrusted to the Agency. OFR ensures this pledge remains intact.