Additional STD Treatment Resources
Webinars related to STD treatment are on the Webinars page.
- Four Underused Clinical Preventive Services for Adolescents – Featuring Lorraine Yeung, MD, MPH. This Doctor’s Channel video highlights underused pediatric clinical preventive services for adolescents based on a CDC Report (July 9, 2015)
- Self-Study STD Modules for Clinicians - Seven web-based educational modules, each based on a specific STD topic.
- Ready-To-Use STD Curriculum For Clinical Educators - Contains comprehensive curricular materials on seven different STD topics.
- A Guide to Taking a Sexual History - 24 page brochure offers parameters for discussion of sexual health issues with patients
- Commercial Print Files and Specifications - print your own
- STD Prevention Science Series - The latest research and best practices for STD prevention with the STD Prevention Science Series.
- HPV 2013 Public Health Grand Rounds – Overview of HPV incidence and vaccination measures to reduce burden in the U.S. - View Recording (February 20, 2013)
- Let's Talk About Sexual Health - Video for doctors and young adults on how to talk about sexual health (November 30, 2012)
- Integrated Prevention Services for HIV Infection, Viral Hepatitis, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, and Tuberculosis for Persons Who Use Drugs Illicitly: Summary Guidance from CDC and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services - MMWR (November 8, 2012)
- STI Screening as HIV Prevention - This video features commentary for the 19th International AIDS Conference from Dr. Gail Bolan, M.D., Division Director for CDC’s Division of STD Prevention (DSTDP). (July 20, 2012)
- Partner Services for Medical Providers and Referring Providers - Training module (March 13, 2012)
- Page last reviewed: August 9, 2012
- Page last updated: October 7, 2015
- Content source: