See the 2010 TREATMENT GUIDELINES for the most recent treatment information.
Table of Contents
- Clinical Prevention Guidance
- Special Populations
- HIV Infection: Detection, Counseling, and Referral
- Diseases Characterized by Genital Ulcers
- Congenital Syphilis
- Management of Patients Who Have a History of Penicillin Allergy
- Diseases Characterized by Urethritis and Cervicitis
- Diseases Characterized by Vaginal Discharge
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- HPV Infection
- Genital Warts
- Cervical Cancer Screening for Women Who Attend STD Clinics or Have a History of STDs
- Vaccine Preventable STDs
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Proctitis, Proctocolitis, and Enteritis
- Ectoparasitic Infections
- Sexual Assault and STDs
- Terms and Abbreviations Used in This Report
Suggested Citation: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
[Title]. MMWR 2006;55(No. RR-#):[inclusive page numbers].
Kimberly A. Workowski, MD
Stuart M. Berman, MD
Division of STD Prevention
National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (proposed)
The material in this report originated in National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention (proposed), Kevin A. Fenton, MD, PhD, Director; and the Division of STD Prevention, John M. Douglas, MD, Director.
Corresponding preparer: Kimberly A. Workowski,
MD, Division of STD Prevention, National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis,
STD, and TB Prevention,
10 Corporate Square, Corporate Square Blvd., MS E-02, Atlanta, GA 30333.
Telephone: 404-639-1898; Fax: 404-639-8610; E-mail: email@example.com.