Videos and PSAs
Baby Steps: "Learn the Signs. Act Early."
Learn how to look for developmental milestones and what to do if you’re worried about your child’s development or think there’s a problem.
PSA Distribution Kit
This kit includes information on how to approach your local television or radio station to get the “Learn the Signs. Act Early.” campaign PSAs aired. Click here to download the PSA distribution kit.
PSA Distribution Form
Use this form to let us know where to send the television or radio PSAs, once a station has expressed interest in playing the PSA. You can email it, mail it or fax it to us. Click here to download the PSA distribution form.
- 60-second PSA (audio , transcript)
- 60-second PSA with space for partner tag (audio , transcript)
- Spanish 60-second PSA (audio , transcript)
- Spanish 60-second PSA with space for partner tag (audio , transcript)
Three mothers talk about their growing children.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
National Center on Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
Division of Birth Defects and Developmental Disabilities
1600 Clifton Road
Atlanta, GA 30333
TTY: (888) 232-6348
- Contact CDC-INFO