2009-10 through 2014-15 School Year Vaccination Coverage Trend Report
Estimated vaccination coverage among children enrolled in kindergarten by State and the United States, Annual School Vaccination Assessment Report, 2009-10 through 2014-15 school years
- Start by holding the mouse pointer over a state in the map of the United States. A small window will appear with the state name and the influenza vaccination coverage estimate. Simultaneously, a trend line will appear on the School Vaccination Coverage line graph and a bar will be highlighted in the State School Vaccination Coverage bar chart.
- Click on a state in the map, bar chart, or table to select it. More than one state can be selected at the same time.
- Click on the Map Selection button to change the data displayed.
- Refer to the help guide for further information on how to use this report.
- Data collection methods differ by state. For more information about the varying methodologies.
- Page last reviewed: December 17, 2015
- Page last updated: December 17, 2015
- Content source: