Required Information to Prepare Your Application
The application period for the 2023 cohort is now closed.
Gather the following information before beginning your application:
- Contact information
- Post-graduate training and skills
- Work and volunteer experience
Write your personal statement (in essay form) by answering these questions (300 word limit for each question):
- Why are you interested in this fellowship?
- What makes you a good candidate?
- How do you anticipate using the concepts and skills learned in this fellowship?
- What are the two most important skills you want to develop or improve?
- What do you believe are facilitators at your organization for developing e-learning?
- What do you believe are barriers at your organization for developing e-learning?
- What is your proficiency using e-learning software?
Create a sample of the content you wish to develop as e-learning. Please provide a .doc or .pdf file upload or web link.
- The content should belong to and be approved by your organization for development into an e-learning product.
Request your supervisor complete a standardized letter of recommendation online on your behalf, following the guidelines in this section.
- The online letter should be written by an immediate supervisor familiar with your achievements, aspirations, personal qualities, and professional attributes. Letters from colleagues or friends will not meet this requirement.
- Recommendations must be written in English