The Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services works to:
- Modernize public health tracking systems;
- Provide timely information to clinicians and public health partners;
- Train a competent and sustainable public health workforce;
- Strengthen the nation’s clinical laboratory systems; and
- Innovate to increase effectiveness and efficiency of CDC programs.
Our Division of Health Informatics and Surveillance is changing the way public health collects and shares health-related data to protect Americans.
Our Division of Laboratory Systems is strengthening the nation’s clinical and public health laboratory system.
Our Division of Public Health Information Dissemination serves as a hub for public health information and innovation that has a real impact on the public’s health.
- Who We Are
- Office of the Director (OD)
- Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
- Division of Health Informatics and Surveillance (DHIS)
- Division of Public Health Information Dissemination (DPHID)
- Division of Scientific Education and Professional Development (DSEPD
Connect with Us
Get Email Updates
To receive email updates about this page, enter your email address:
- Page last reviewed: July 11, 2017
- Page last updated: January 8, 2018
- Content source: