World TB Day 2019
New Social Media Photo Challenge
Share your own “It’s Time” message! Download the template below, write your World TB Day message, and post on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. Let’s spread the #EndTB message!
- Please print the attached PDF pdf icon[PDF – 93 KB] “It’s Time.”
- Using a marker or Sharpie write in your own “It’s Time” World TB Day message.
- Find a friend to help take your photo using a digital camera or smart phone.
- Frame the photo horizontally or vertically.
- Consider lighting. If possible, take advantage of “golden hours” of early morning or late afternoon. Position the subject with the light source behind or to your side. If the photo is taken indoors, a window can provide nice natural lighting.
- Consider what’s going on in the background of the photo.
Upload your photo to your Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram account. Be sure to use the #WorldTBDay
Tell us about World TB Day activities in your community!
World TB Day observances are happening around the United States. Activities will be continually added as we approach World TB Day.
Add your event to our map! Complete the World TB Day event form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.