This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2014 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2014. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
- CDC Fact Sheet: Reported STDs in the United States – Summary of trends and highlights of data from the 2014 annual report
- Reported Cases of STDs on the Rise in the U.S.- Media Release
- Slides – Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2014
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project (GISP) Profiles 2014
Animated Infographic: Syphilis Increase
- Page last reviewed: February 10, 2016 (archived document)
- Content source: