This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance 2013 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2013. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases.
View or download the report as a PDF
A limited number of hard copies of the surveillance report are available. If you would like one or more hard copies, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. These will be issued on a first come first serve basis.
- CDC Fact Sheet: Reported STDs in the United States - Summary of trends and highlights of data from the 2013 annual report
- 2013 Reportable STDs in Young People 15-24 Years of Age, by State
- Slides - Presentation-ready slides of graphs and maps from STD Surveillance, 2013
- Syphilis Profiles 2013
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project (GISP) Profiles 2013
- Page last reviewed: December 16, 2014 (archived document)
- Content source: