This web page is archived for historical purposes and is no longer being updated. Newer data is available on the STD Data and Statistics page.
Sexually Transmitted Disease Surveillance, 2000 presents statistics and trends for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) in the United States through 2000. This annual publication is intended as a reference document for policy makers, program managers, health planners, researchers, and others who are concerned with the public health implications of these diseases. The figures and tables in this edition supersede those in earlier publications of these data.
- Tracking the Hidden Epidemics, Trends in STDs in the United States 2000 - Published in 2000, this document tracks trends through 1999 surveillance data. (Corrected April 6, 2001)
- Color Slide Shows of the Graphs and Maps
- Chlamydia Prevalence Monitoring Project Annual Report
- Gonococcal Isolate Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Syphilis Surveillance Project Annual Report
- Page last reviewed: January 28, 2002 (archived document)
- Content source: