Division of Laboratory System (DLS) Biosafety Trainings
Courses created or offered by DLS in partnership with other CDC offices and partners
The Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS) develops and disseminates a growing inventory of educational resources, including online courses, e-learning tools, web-based resources, and print materials.
Courses from non-CDC laboratory training providers
There are numerous credible providers of quality laboratory training available online. The following are websites from other training providers.
- APHL On-demand Trainingexternal icon
- Sandia National Laboratories Global Biorisk Management Curriculumexternal icon
- Eagleson Institute Trainingexternal icon
- American Biological Safety Associationexternal icon
- Behavior-based Improvement Solutionsexternal icon
- Elizabeth R. Griffin Research Foundationexternal icon
- Fort Collins Biosafety and Biosecurity Trainingexternal icon
Contact us at DLSinquiries@cdc.gov