Additional Radon Resources
Find additional resources from CDC and other federal agencies and from the National Radon Workgroup.
Agency for Toxic Substances Disease Registry
- Toxic Substances Portal for Radon
- Environmental Health and Medicine Education
- Radon – ToxFAQs pdf icon[PDF – 93 KB]
Department of Housing and Urban Development
Environmental Protection Agency
National Cancer Institute
The National Radon Workgroup
The American Lung Association leads the National Radon Workgroup with representation from eleven other non-federal and federal organizations, including CDC. Visit RadonLeaders.orgexternal icon for more information on the workgroup and progress on the strategies outlined in the National Radon Action Plan.
For live help:
- 1-800-55RADON (557-2366) *– Get live help for your radon questions.
- 1-800-644-6999*– Radon Fix-It Hotline for general information on fixing or reducing the radon level in your home.
- 1-800-426-4791– Safe Drinking Water Hotline for general information on drinking water operated under an EPA contract.
*Operated by Kansas State University in partnership with EPA