Infographic: 7 Things to Consider When Communicating About Health
7 Things to Consider When Communicating About Health
- Trust: Will people trust the information? Who is the best source to put the information out?
- Information: What information is necessary, and how will people find it? How much is enough, or too much?
- Motivation: How relevant is the information to the people we’re trying to reach?
- Environment: What are the conditions that surround and affect the audience?
- Capacity: What is people’s ability to act on the information? Are there barriers?
- Perception: What will the audience think about the information? What will inspire them to act on it?
- Response: How will people respond? What can we do to stay engaged with them and give them support as they take action?
- Page last reviewed: October 25, 2016
- Page last updated: October 25, 2016
- Content Source: