A view of the back of person wearing a backpack and a hooded sweatshirt outside in a cold busy urban setting

For People Experiencing Homelessness, there are resources to help you find housing services in your community.

  • Contact your local Continuum of Care (CoC) program for homeless assistance. Visit the HUD Exchange website for a contact list: Need Homeless Assistance?
  • For a map of HUD Resources, visit: HUD Resource Locator
  • The Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HOPWA) Program is the only Federal program dedicated to the housing needs of people living with HIV/AIDS. Under the HOPWA Program, HUD makes grants to local communities, States, and nonprofit organizations for projects that benefit low-income persons living with HIV/AIDS and their families. For more information, visit the HOWPA website: HOPWA: Housing Opportunities for Persons With AIDS (HUD Exchange)

General Resources