On-Demand Training Opportunities for Total Worker Health®
This page highlights training and professional development opportunities aligned with the Total Worker Health® approach. These trainings can help your organization implement integrated workplace policies, programs, and practices that protect workers’ safety and health and advance their overall well-being.
- NIOSH Total Worker Health (TWH) Webinar Series
- Provides the latest research and case studies for protecting the safety and health of workers.
- Webinars are recorded and are freely available for on-demand viewing.
- Continuing education is available.
Other webinar series that highlight workplace safety, health, and well-being:
- Health Links™ Webinar Seriesexternal icon
- Delivers evidence-based content on various topics like leadership, employee engagement, health promotion, safety, and evaluation.
- Participants can claim SHRM credit.
- Health Links is a program of the Center for Health, Work & Environment, a Center of Excellence for TWH.
- Healthy Workplace Training Webinar Seriesexternal icon
- Demonstrates how to use the resources in the Healthy Workplace Participatory Programexternal icon online toolkit.
- Provided by the Center for the Promotion of Health in the New England Workplace (CPH-NEW), a Center of Excellence for TWH.
- NIOSH Center for Workers’ Compensation Webinar Series
- Provides a platform for speakers to discuss topics related to the use of workers’ compensation data and systems to improve occupational safety and health.
- NIOSH Center for Work and Fatigue Training and Webinars
- Features evidence-based strategies to reduce risks associated with workplace fatigue and future directions for research.
- NIOSH Expanding Research Partnerships Webinar Series
- Promotes the work of innovative and impactful research and expands intramural and extramural partnerships.
- Webinars often feature researchers from NIOSH Centers of Excellence for TWH and topics relevant to TWH approaches.
- NIOSH Future of Work Webinar Series
- Informs and engages audiences on fundamental future of work priority topics and sub-topics.
- Webinars highlight priority issues relevant to advancing worker well-being using TWH approaches.
- Certificate in TWH at the Colorado School of Public Healthexternal icon
- Certificate in TWH at the Gillings School of Public Healthexternal icon
- TWH Leadership Programsexternal icon
- TWH for Occupational Safety and Health Professionalsexternal icon
- TWH Facilitator Trainingexternal icon
- SAIF eLearning Modulesexternal icon: “Total Worker Health” and “Mapping your TWH Journey”
- Two video seriesexternal icon: “TWH Essentials” and “TWH in Depth”
Some examples of on-demand trainings provided by the NIOSH Centers of Excellence for TWH are listed above. To find more opportunities offered by the Centers, please visit their websites, listed on the Centers of Excellence page.
The “International Symposium to Advance Total Worker Health” is a symposium dedicated to the science and practice of TWH approaches. The multi-day conference is held once every four years. Materials from past events are available on the TWH Symposium page.
Looking for live training opportunities and events? Stay up to date on the latest conferences, webinars, and events on the NIOSH Conferences, Meetings, Webinars, and Events page and the TWH in Action! eNewsletter.