Mining Product: Infographic: Haul Trucks Can Kill!
Original creation date: November 2020
Authors: W Porter
This infographic provides statistics and six major tips related to haul truck deaths among miners. The data informing this infographic are based on a NIOSH analysis of 152 fatal events investigated by MSHA between 1995 and 2014 involving haulage trucks.
- Acceleration and GPS Data Monitor Truck-Haulage Jolts
- Characteristics of Fugitive Dust Generated from Unpaved Mine Haulage Roads
- The Effects of Disaster on Workers: A Study of Burnout in Investigators of Serious Accidents and Fatalities in the U.S. Mining Industry
- Fatal Accidents Due to Flyrock and Lack of Blast Area Security and Working Practices in Mining
- Haulage Truck Dump Site Safety: An Examination of Reported Injuries
- Independent Contractor Trends in the United States Mining Industry
- A Review of Recent Accidents Involving Explosives Transport
- Test Results of Collision Warning Systems for Surface Mining Dump Trucks
- Tying Acceleration and GPS Location Information Together To Create a Mine Management Tool
- Underground Coal Mining Disasters and Fatalities: United States, 1900-2006