Determine the Maximum Available Sample Size
This course consists of five modules:
- Module 5: Describe, Locate, and Download Feasibility Files
- Module 6: Create SAS-formatted Dataset
- Module 7: Merge Feasibility File and Demographic Data
- Module 8: Produce Summary Statistics
- Module 9: Alternative Approach to Approximate an Analytic Sample
If you are new to NHANES-CMS linked data analysis, we encourage you to complete this course in order. This will be similar to the real life process an analyst might go though when preparing to analyze the linked data. If you are an experienced analyst who only needs specific information to help you complete an analysis on your own, you can pick and choose topics of interest from the navigations bar to the left.
The computer software, knowledge, and skills requirements are listed for your convenience on the Software and Technical Requirements page.