Influenza Vaccination Module for Children, 2007
This survey collected data on influenza vaccination in children (flu shot and FluMist nasal spray), and selected influenza risk factors for adults who live in households with children. Influenza immunization estimates can be calculated for the nation, each of the 50 states, and the District of Columbia.
- Sponsor(s): Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation (ASPE)External
- Period of Data Collection: April 5, 2007 – September 24, 2007
- Sample Size: 21,311 completed interviews in the public use file (PUF)
- Sampling Frame: Children aged 0 to 17 years old at the time of the interview
- Data Collection: Data were collected over the household landline telephone
- Survey Instrument – The 2007 IVMC questions are embedded in Sections 2, 3, and 9 of the 2007 National Survey of Children’s Health instrument Cdc-pdf[PDF – 563 KB].
- Dataset [Please read the guidelines for data users posted below before you use this data file.]
- List of Variables and Frequency Counts Cdc-pdf[PDF – 160 KB]
- SAS input programs
- Guidelines for Data Users Cdc-pdf[PDF – 60 KB]
Data collection was conducted under contract with the University of Chicago. Strict confidentiality and privacy regulations apply to all contract and federal project staff for all data. For more information, visit confidentiality policy.