BSC Presentations - September 2015
Board of Scientific Counselors – Presentations
September 24-25, 2015
Back to Board of Scientific Counselors Meetings
Power Point Slides
- Charles J. Rothwell, M.B.A., M.S.
NCHS Update Cdc-pdf[PDF – 2.5 MB]
- Robin A. Cohen, Ph.D.
Health Insurance Coverage: Early Release of 2015 Estimates Cdc-pdf[PDF – 312 KB]
- Kate Brett, Ph.D.
NCHS Data Access Tools Cdc-pdf[PDF – 342 KB]
- Naman Ahluwalia, Ph.D., DSc.
Dietary Guidelines for American 2015: Role of NHANES Cdc-pdf[PDF – 4.5 MB]
- Walter Suarez, M.D., M.P.H., Chair, NCVHS
New Directions for National Committee on Vital and Health Statistics (NCVHS) Cdc-pdf[PDF – 554 KB]
- Paul Sutton, Ph.D. Deputy Director, Division of Vital Statistics (DVS)
Mortality Timeliness Initiative and Surveillance Activities Cdc-pdf[PDF – 227 KB]
- Bob Anderson, Ph.D. Chief, Mortality Statistics Branch, DVS
Mortality Data Quality – Improving Cause of Death Data Cdc-pdf[PDF – 347 KB]
- Margaret Warner, Ph.D. Injury Epidemiologist
Medical Examiner/Coroner Projects and Initiatives Cdc-pdf[PDF – 1.3 MB]
- Robert E. McKeown, Ph.D., BSC Member
Using NCHS Resources for Teaching and Research Cdc-pdf[PDF – 3.7 MB]
- Donald Malec, Ph.D. Associate Director of Science Office of Research and Methodology
Development of Trend Analysis Guidelines at NCHS Cdc-pdf[PDF – 280 KB]