Pueblo Chemical Disposal Facility, Pueblo County, Colorado
The Pueblo Chemical Disposal Facility is under construction.
- Pueblo County Sheriff’s Emergency Services BureauExternal
- Pueblo City-County Health DepartmentExternal
- The Colorado Chemical Demilitarization Citizens’ Advisory CommissionExternal, which serves as a forum for exchanging information about the project, offers opportunities for the public to get involved and represents community and state interests to the Army and Department of Defense.
- Colorado Division of Emergency ManagementExternal
- Colorado Department of Public Health and EnvironmentExternal
- The U.S. Army Element, Assembled Chemical Weapons AlternativesExternal, known as ACWA, is the Department of Defense program responsible for the destruction of the chemical weapons stockpile in storage at Pueblo.
- Federal Emergency Management Agency Chemical Stockpile Emergency Preparedness Program (CSEPP)External