Steps to Better Health for People with Sickle Cell Disease Toolkit
In partnership with the American Society of Hematology (ASH), CDC has created health guidance materials for people with sickle cell disease (SCD) based on the ASH Clinical Practice Guidelines on Sickle Cell Diseaseexternal icon. These materials include common complications of SCD and steps to take for better health.
- Caring for Common Complications of Sickle Cell Disease
- Steps to Better Heart Health
- What to Know About Blood Clots
- Steps to Better Lung Health
- Steps to Better Kidney Health
- 3 Tips for Safe Use of Medicines