Videos about Bleeding Disorders in Women
Better You Know: Women with Bleeding Disorders
In the videos below, you will meet 10 women talking about their experiences living with a bleeding disorder. These women share their experiences living with symptoms of a bleeding disorder, their journeys between the onset of their symptoms and diagnosis, and the empowerment gained from knowing their diagnosis.
- Bleeds Don’t Define Me
- Let’s Talk Symptoms – My Bleeding Disorder
- Family History? – My Bleeding Disorder
- Intimacy – My Bleeding Disorder
- It’s Better I Know – Diagnosis and Living with a Bleeding Disorder
- I Can Still Laugh – My Bleeding Disorder
- How Long From Symptoms to Diagnosis
- The Day to Day – My Bleeding Disorder
- Getting My Diagnosis – My Bleeding Disorder
These videos were developed by the National Hemophilia Foundation as part of Better You Know and funded through a cooperative agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Women and Bleeding Disorders: Living with von Willebrand disease
Meet three women and hear about their experiences living with von Willebrand disease (VWD). Learn about the signs and symptoms of VWD and why it’s important to seek help if you have any questions or concerns about abnormal bleeding.