2016 Annual Summary
Launch Date: August 2008
CDC’s Public Health Media Library gives CDC partners the ability to add real-time CDC content directly to their web sites and apps through syndication. When CDC updates syndicated content at the source, those updates appear immediately on partner sites, ensuring that their information is as current as our own.
- Approximately 10,000 items were available for syndication in CDC’s Public Health Media Library, including HTML pages, images, videos, widgets, and microsites.
- The top partner domains syndicating CDC content include CDC.gov, meaning that CDC is reusing its own content in mobile apps, web pages, microsites, and widgets. Outside of CDC, Vaccines.gov and Aids.gov remain top syndicating partners, along with NIH, USA.gov, and various local health department sites.
Top 10 Content Source URLs in Syndication
|Rank||Content Source URL||Instances|
Top 10 Partner Domains Syndicating Content
|Rank||RSS Feed Title||Instances|
- Page last reviewed: February 8, 2016
- Page last updated: February 7, 2017
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media