2016 Annual Summary
- CDC’s Facebook profile increased from 53,124 fans at the end of its launch year in 2009 to 653,062 fans at the end of 2016.
- CDC Espanol Facebook profile increased from 7,459 fans at the end of its first 12 months November 2011 to 78,373 fans at the end of 2016.
Top 10 CDC Facebook Pages – 2016
|Rank||Page Name||URL||Number of Fans|
|2||Act Against AIDS||https://www.facebook.com/ActAgainstAIDS||
|3||CDC Tobacco Free||https://www.facebook.com/CDCTobaccoFree||
|6||Start Talking Stop HIV||https://www.facebook.com/StartTalkingHIV||
|7||CDC en Espanol||https://www.facebook.com/CDCespanol||
|10||Weight of the Nation||https://www.facebook.com/theweightofthenation||
- Page last reviewed: January 29, 2016
- Page last updated: February 7, 2017
- Content Source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Division of News and Electronic Media