Find resources and publications for clinicians, researchers, and other health professionals related to LGBT health.
- Healthy People 2020External
- Advancing Effective Communication, Cultural Competence, and Patient- and Family-Centered Care for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender (LGBT) Community, A Field GuideExternal (The Joint Commission)
- Health of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender People: Building a Foundation for Better UnderstandingExternal (The Institute of Medicine)
- LGBTData.comExternal (Drexel University)
- Data Resources from the Center for Population Research in LGBT HealthExternal (ICPSR)
Links to non-Federal organizations found at this site are provided solely as a service to our users. These links do not constitute an endorsement of these organizations or their programs by CDC or the Federal Government, and none should be inferred. CDC is not responsible for the content of the individual organization Web pages found at these links.