Chronic Kidney Disease Initiative
CDC’s Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Initiative is designed to provide comprehensive public health strategies for promoting kidney health. These strategies seek to prevent and control risk factors for CKD, to raise awareness, to promote early diagnosis, and to improve outcomes and quality of life for those living with CKD. Learn more about the CKD Initiative.
- Flu and People With Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronavirus Disease Updates
- Advancing American Kidney Health: 2020 Progress Report pdf icon[PDF – 300KB]external icon
- Blood Pressure Control: Tools and Resourcesexternal icon for Providers
- Tools for Health Providers to Improve CKD Diagnosis and Managementexternal icon
- Dialysis in an Emergency