Chronic Kidney Disease Initiative
CDC’s Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD) Initiative is designed to provide comprehensive public health strategies for promoting kidney health. These strategies seek to prevent and control risk factors for CKD, to raise awareness, to promote early diagnosis, and to improve outcomes and quality of life for those living with CKD. Learn more about the CKD Initiative.
News and features about Chronic Kidney Disease and related health issues
- Coronavirus and Kidney Disease: What Patientsexternal icon and Providers Need to Know.
- Chronic Kidney Disease: Common – Serious – Costly
- Join Us! Participate in a CKD Surveillance Workshop at the National Kidney Foundation Spring Clinical Meetingexternal icon, Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Chronic Kidney Disease in the United States, 2019
- Tools for Health Providers to Improve CKD Diagnosis and Managementexternal icon
- Dialysis Safety