Project Firstline Videos
Check out these videos with CDC’s Dr. Abby Carlson to learn the basic ideas behind infection control, how they work to prevent COVID-19, and how using infection control actions while you’re at work can protect you, your patients, your coworkers and your community.
Earn a certificate of completionexternal icon for watching Inside Infection Control episodes on CDC TRAIN. Launch the video from TRAIN to receive your certificate.
Earn continuing education through Training and Continuing Education Online (TCEO).
- Group One – Introduction to Infection Control and Virus Basics
- Group Two – Injection Safety
- Group Three – PPE Basics
- Group Four – Respirator Basics
- Group Five – Environmental Cleaning and Disinfection Basics
- Group Six – Ventilation, Source Control, and Hand Hygiene
- Group Seven – How COVID-19 Spreads
Inside Infection Control Videos can also be viewed with subtitles in Bengali, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Tagalog, Vietnamese, Hmong, Samoan, and Tonganexternal icon