Reporting Guidance for Funding Recipients
- Year 1 Annual Performance Report is due April 1, 2019—Guidance was posted to GrantSolutionsExternal on January 31, 2019.
- Year 1 Work Plan Status Report is due August 31, 2019.
- Year 1 Federal Financial Report is due October 29, 2019.
The PS13-1308 Cooperative Agreement requires a final 5-year report for the time period August 1, 2013 – July 31, 2018. The final 5-year reporting documents must be submitted to your Grants Management Specialist via GrantSolutionsExternal by October 31, 2018. Read both the “1308 Close-Out Narrative” and the “1308 Close-out Checklist” for directions. Reporting documents are available at: https://centersfordiseasecontrol.sharefile.com/d-s4e7f4d7d7644f958
Final Performance Progress and Evaluation Report (PPER) – due October 31, 2018 (via www.grantsolutions.govExternal)
Final Performance Progress and Evaluation Report (PPER) should include the following:
- Statement of progress made toward the achievement of originally stated aims
- Description of results (positive or negative) considered significant
- List of publications resulting from the project, with plans, if any, for further publication
The reporting timeframe for the PPER is August 1, 2013 through July 31, 2018.