Center for Forecasting and Outbreak Analytics
- Hospitalization and Emergency Department Encounters for COVID-19 After Paxlovid Treatment
- NCIRD Technical Report: Acute Hepatitis of Unknown Cause
- Identifying and Alleviating Bias Due to Differential Depletion of Susceptible People in Postmarketing Evaluation of COVID-19 Vaccines
- Clinical outcomes associated with SARS-CoV-2 Omicron (B.1.1.529) variant and BA.1/BA.1.1 or BA.2 subvariant infection in southern California
- Modeling the Impact of Vaccination Strategies for Nursing Homes in the Context of Increased Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 Community Transmission and Variants
The goal of the Center for Forecasting and Outbreak Analytics (CFA) is to enable timely, effective decision-making to improve outbreak response using data, modeling, and analytics.
To do so, CFA will produce models and forecasts to characterize the state of an outbreak and its course, inform public health decision makers on potential consequences of deploying control measures, and support innovation to continuously improve the science of outbreak analytics and modeling.
Learn more about our leaders and who we are.
CFA partnered with the pediatric acute hepatitis incident response team to produce a detailed technical report of the ongoing investigation.