CDC encourages partner organizations to:
- promote flu prevention within their communities
- promote, coordinate or host flu vaccination clinics
- increase awareness about the importance and benefits of annual flu vaccination.
Learn more about available flu prevention resources for partners below.
2017-2018 Digital Campaign Toolkit
This digital media toolkit provides resources to partners, organizations, and individuals looking for resource to promote flu prevention and flu vaccination. It includes campaign events/activities, sample social media and newsletter content, website badges, and online resources.
- Page last reviewed: November 15, 2016
- Page last updated: September 28, 2017
- Content source:
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, National Center for Immunization and Respiratory Diseases (NCIRD)
- Page maintained by: Office of the Associate Director for Communication, Digital Media Branch, Division of Public Affairs