This collection of effective fall interventions is designed to help public health practitioners, senior service providers, clinicians, and others who want to address older adult falls in their community.
This “how-to” guide is designed for community-based organizations who are interested in implementing their own evidence-based fall prevention programs.
- Important Facts about Falls
- Older Adult Falls by State
- Hip Fractures Among Older Adults
- A CDC Compendium of Effective Fall Interventions: What Works for Community-Dwelling Older Adults, 4th Edition
- Preventing Falls: A Guide to Implementing Effective Community-Based Fall Prevention Programs
- STEADI Initiative for Health Care Providers