The CDC/ATSDR Ethics and Compliance Activity (ECA) staff provides services and assistance on ethics related activities. The (ECA) is specifically responsible for:
- Interpreting standards of conduct regulations
- Reviewing financial disclosure reports
- Offering ethics training and counseling services to help employees avoid ethics violations
Standards & Principles
Amended Executive Order 12731 established the fourteen principles[pdf – 669MB] of ethical conduct for executive branch personnel. The CDC Ethics and Compliance Activity is responsible for ensuring employees are following these standards. Contact our office with any questions.
Maintaining the Public’s Trust is Our Highest Priority!
“Public Service is a Public Trust”
- Page last reviewed: June 2, 2016
- Page last updated: January 31, 2018
- Content source:
- Maintained By:
- Office of the Chief Operating Officer (OCOO)
- Notice: Linking to a non-federal site does not constitute an endorsement by HHS, CDC or any of its employees of the sponsors or the information and products presented on the site.