03/31/2021: Lab Update: Upcoming Virtual CLIAC Meeting, April 13–14, 2022
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Update
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) will host a virtual meeting of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee (CLIAC) on April 13 and 14, 2022 from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM EDT each day. Presentations and CLIAC discussion will focus on the future of laboratory medicine, especially testing in non-traditional sites. There will be an extended public comment session that focuses on anticipated changes in testing practices, personnel issues, and emerging technologies used in non-traditional testing sites.
Participate in Public Comment
Individuals or groups may submit public comments related to agenda items via email.
- CLIAC will accept written comments until April 13 at 5:00 PM EDT.
- CLIAC recommends that meeting participants submit comments five days before the meeting to allow time to publish to the website prior to the meeting.
- Email CLIAC at least five days before the meeting if you wish to present an oral comment.
- CLIAC may allow oral presenters up to five minutes during the public comment session at the meeting.
Agenda and meeting documents will be shared on the CDC CLIAC website when available. No registration is required for this Zoom virtual meeting.
Please share this message with your networks and invite them to opt in to LOCS to receive future updates.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee (CLIAC)
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
- If you are a clinical or public health laboratory professional, contact LOCS.
- For media inquiries, contact the CDC Newsroom.
- For all other questions, contact CDC-INFO.