02/26/2021: Lab Update: Laboratories Performing Moderate and High Complexity COVID-19 Testing
Audience: Individuals Performing COVID-19 Testing
Level: Laboratory Update
On February 25, 2021, CDC updated the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS) about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories web page. Refer to the “General Guidance and Regulatory Requirements” section of this page to see the new FAQs:
- Can my laboratory report SARS-CoV-2 variant sequencing results to the individual being tested or to state and local public health departments?
- How does my laboratory assess the validity of a specimen that has been obtained through home collection?
Please share this message with your networks and invite them to opt in to LOCS to receive future updates.
- Information for Laboratories about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus (COVID-19) for Laboratories
- CDC Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.