10/27/2020: Lab Update: Upcoming CLIAC Meeting, October 28-29, 2020
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Update
The Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee (CLIAC) meets on October 28 and 29 this year. The theme of the meeting is Clinical Laboratory Medicine in the Age of COVID-19 and the agenda will include agency updates from CDC, CMS, and FDA as well as presentations and discussions on preparedness and response including: the partnership between clinical laboratories and public health; laboratory data exchange during COVID-19; and the clinical laboratory’s role in identifying health inequities during the COVID-19 response.
No registration is required for this meeting, which will be held using Zoom video conferencing. Find more information, including Zoom links and phone lines for video conference participants, on the Upcoming Meeting page of the CLIAC website.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Advisory Committee (CLIAC)
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus for Laboratories
- COVID-19 Information for Laboratories
- CDC COVID-19 website
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Register for CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) notifications, including updates about COVID-19. Enter your email address, search for HAN, and sign up
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.
The Laboratory Outreach Communication System
Laboratory Outreach Communication System | Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (CSELS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)