10/02/2020: Lab Advisory: FDA Updates the SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Advisory
On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) updated its SARS-CoV-2 Reference Panel Comparative Data. Users can view a table that shows the sensitivity mean estimates of the EUA-authorized SARS-CoV-2 molecular diagnostic tests using the FDA SARS- CoV-2 reference panel. Refer to this pageexternal icon for more information, including the comparison charts.
For questions, email DICE@fda.hhs.gov.
- Interim Guidance for Rapid Antigen Testing for SARS-CoV-2
- How to Report COVID-19 Laboratory Data
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus for Laboratories
- COVID-19 Information for Laboratories
- CDC COVID-19 website
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Register for CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) notifications, including updates about COVID-19. Enter your email address, search for HAN, and sign up
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.
The Laboratory Outreach Communication System
Laboratory Outreach Communication System | Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (CSELS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)