10/01/2020: Lab Advisory: CSTE Posts New Electronic Laboratory Reporting Points of Contact for COVID-19
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Level: Laboratory Advisory
On Tuesday, September 29, 2020, the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) posted Electronic Laboratory Reporting (ELR) points of contact. This page lists the appropriate ELR contacts for each jurisdiction so that laboratories and other reporting facilities can connect with health department staff regarding ELR onboarding requests and issues.
Visit this pageexternal icon for more information.
- How to Report COVID-19 Laboratory Data
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus for Laboratories
- COVID-19 Information for Laboratories
- CDC COVID-19 website
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Calls
- CDC Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- Register for CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) notifications, including updates about COVID-19. Enter your email address, search for HAN, and sign up
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.
The Laboratory Outreach Communication System
Laboratory Outreach Communication System | Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (CSELS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)