07/24/2020: Lab Advisory: CDC Releases New Test Pooling Guidance for SARS-CoV-2
Audience: Clinical Laboratory Professionals
Subject: Lab Advisory: CDC Releases New Test Pooling Guidance for SARS-CoV-2
Level: Laboratory Advisory
On Thursday, July 23, 2020, CDC published new interim guidance for use of pooling procedures in SARS-CoV-2 diagnostic, screening, and surveillance testing.
View the new guidance here.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Coronavirus for Laboratories
- Clinical Laboratory COVID-19 Response Weekly Calls
- CDC’s Laboratory Outreach Communication System (LOCS)
- COVID-19 Information for Laboratories
- CDC COVID-19 website
- Register for CDC Health Alert Network (HAN) notifications, including updates about COVID-19. Enter your email address, search for HAN, and sign up
If you have any questions, please contact us at LOCS@cdc.gov.
The Laboratory Outreach Communication System
Laboratory Outreach Communication System | Division of Laboratory Systems (DLS)
Center for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Services (CSELS)
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)