Infographic: Are you prepared?
Are you prepared?
Nearly half of U.S. adults do NOT have the resources
and plans in place in the event of an emergency.
- Store a 3-day supply of water: one gallon per person, per day.
- Store at least a 3-day supply of non perishable, easy to prepare food.
- 44% of Americans do NOT have first aid kits.
- 48% of Americans do NOT have emergency supplies.
- 20% of Americans get emergency info from mobile apps. Keep a charger handy in an emergency.
- 20% of Americans use social media for alerts and warnings. Make sure to keep a charger handy in an emergency.
- 52% of Americans do NOT have copies of crucial personal documents.
- Don’t forget your pets! You need a 3-day supply of food and water per pet.
Prepare supplies for home, work, and vehicles. Emergencies can happen anywhere.
For more information visit: emergency.cdc.gov