Doing Business with CDC
Prior to doing business with CDC, visit the links below for more information:
- Learn more about CDC
- Learn about CDC and Small Businesses
- Search for the latest Contracting Opportunities at SAM.govexternal icon
- Register with the System for Award Management (SAM)external icon
- When ready to seek contract opportunities with CDC or any federal agency, register your company at the System for Award Management (SAM)external icon.
- SAM is an official U.S. government system that consolidated the capabilities of central contractor registry (CCR), federal agency registration (FedReg), online representations and certifications application (ORCA), and excluded parties list system (EPLS). There is no fee to register for this site. Entities may register at no cost directly from this page. User guides and webinars are available under the Help tabexternal icon.
- Visit SAM.govexternal icon
- In the Federal Organizations field, begin typing and select “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention”
- Enter other preferred search parameters, if applicable
- Review results and select the solicitation name for more information
Unsolicited proposals represent a means for CDC to obtain innovative and unique methods or approaches for accomplishing the agency’s mission. Please see Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 15.6external icon for additional information regarding unsolicited proposals. Unsolicited proposals should be submitted for review and consideration to the following address:
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Office of Financial Resources
Office of Policy, Performance, and Communications
Policy and Issues Management Team
2900 Woodcock Blvd
Mail Stop TCU-3
Atlanta, GA 30341
Details covering policy, procedures, and content of unsolicited proposals are contained in the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 15.6external icon. A positive evaluation of an unsolicited proposal does not necessarily mean that the CDC will negotiate a noncompetitive procurement with you. If the services or products offered are available elsewhere, CDC is still required to seek competition.
If your unsolicited proposal submission does not result in a contract award, please continue to check SAM.govexternal icon for other contracting opportunities.
*On May 24th, 2021, SAM.gov will merge with beta.SAM.gov, becoming one system under Sam.govexternal icon. Posting of all federal procurements will be done on Sam.gov under the “Contract Opportunities” tab.