Screen for Life Campaign Web Quiz
Do you know how to prevent colorectal cancer? Take CDC’s quick quiz!
Do you know how to prevent colorectal cancer? CDC’s Screen for Life: National Colorectal Cancer Action Campaign provides information about preventing colorectal cancer and getting screened: who should be screened, how often, which tests are recommended, and why screening matters. Take this quick quiz to check your knowledge about colorectal cancer!
Use these resources to find out more about colorectal cancer—
- Basic Information About Colorectal Cancer
- What Are the Risk Factors for Colorectal Cancer?
- What Should I Know About Screening?
- What Are the Symptoms of Colorectal Cancer?
- Have You or a Family Member Had Colorectal (Colon) Cancer?
- Lynch syndrome (hereditary nonpolyposis colorectal cancer) (National Library of Medicine)