ARDI Conditions of Use
Conditions of Use & Rules of Behavior
- Users are accessing a U.S. Government information system.
- System usage may be monitored, recorded, and subject to audit.
- System contains non-public information that must be protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, sharing, and transmission violation of which can result in loss of access, fines, or criminal prosecution.
- User IDs and passwords are to remain private and not shared.
- Unauthorized access to the information or information system is prohibited.
- Providing an e-mail address will allow the user to enter, save, and later retrieve custom data.
- Providing an e-mail address will allow users to recover a forgotten password.
- By logging into this application, users agree to use the system in the manner in which it is intended.
Page last reviewed: July 27, 2020