ARDI Conditions of Use
- Users are accessing a U.S. Government information system.
- System usage may be monitored, recorded, and subject to audit.
- System contains non-public information that must be protected from unauthorized access, disclosure, sharing, and transmission violation of which can result in loss of access, fines, or criminal prosecution.
- For sub-national geography, do not present or publish (e.g., in text, figures, graphs, maps, tables) death counts of nine or fewer or death rates based on counts of nine or fewer.
- Make no attempt to learn the identity of any person or establishment included in these data.
- Notify CDC if someone is inadvertently identified in the dataset.
- Do not imply or state, either in written or oral form, that interpretations based on analysis of the data reflect official CDC policies or positions.
- Unauthorized access to the information or information system is prohibited.
- User IDs and passwords are to remain private and not shared.
- Providing an e-mail address will allow the user to enter, save, and later retrieve custom data or recover a forgotten password.
By logging into this application, users agree to use the system in the manner in which it is intended.