Keeping You Safe 24-7
CDC is the nation’s health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
A CDC microbiologist prepares for the development of the Zika MAC-ELISA test.
CDC works 24/7 to protect people from health problems associated with natural disasters and bioterrorism attacks.
CDC keeps Americans safe and healthy where they work, live, and play every day.
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Pet Hedgehogs – Salmonella infections Announced January 2019
- Tahini – Salmonella infections Announced November 2018
- Pork Products – Listeria infections Announced November 2018
- Raw Chicken Products – Multidrug-Resistant Salmonella Infections Announced October 2018
- Ground Beef – Salmonella Infections Announced October 2018
- Multistate Psittacosis Outbreak among Poultry Plant Workers, 2018 Announced September 2018
- Raw Turkey Products – Salmonella Infections Announced July 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017