Keeping You Safe 24-7
CDC is the nation's health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
A CDC microbiologist prepares for the development of the Zika MAC-ELISA test. Like the Trioplex, the MAC-ELISA was developed by CDC for the Zika response.
- Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Exposure to Clinical and Teaching Microbiology Laboratories Announced July 2017
- Multistate Outbreak of Salmonella Kiambu Infections Linked to Maradol Papayas Announced July 2017
- Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks - Salmonella Announced June 2017
- Vulto Creamery Soft Raw Milk Cheese - Listeria monocytogenes Announced March 2017
- Page last reviewed: March 29, 2017
- Page last updated: March 29, 2017
- Content source: