Keeping You Safe 24-7
CDC is the nation’s health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
A CDC microbiologist prepares for the development of the Zika MAC-ELISA test.
CDC works 24/7 to protect people from health problems associated with natural disasters and bioterrorism attacks.
CDC keeps Americans safe and healthy where they work, live, and play every day.
- Ground Beef – E. coli O26 Infections Announced September 2018
- Multistate Psittacosis Outbreak among Poultry Plant Workers, 2018 Announced September 2018
- Gravel Ridge Eggs – Salmonella Infections Announced September 2018
- Kosher Chicken – Salmonella Infections Announced August 2018
- Raw Turkey Products – Salmonella Infections Announced July 2018
- Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017