Keeping You Safe 24-7
CDC is the nation’s health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
A CDC microbiologist prepares for the development of the Zika MAC-ELISA test.
CDC works 24/7 to protect people from health problems associated with natural disasters and bioterrorism attacks.
CDC keeps Americans safe and healthy where they work, live, and play every day.
- Raw Sprouts - Salmonella February 2018
- Frozen Shredded Coconut - Salmonella January 2018
- Pet Turtles - Salmonella Agbeni August 2017
- Human Salmonella Typhimurium Infections Linked to Exposure to Clinical and Teaching Microbiology Laboratories July 2017
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs March 2017
- Page last reviewed: December 5, 2017
- Page last updated: December 5, 2017
- Content source: