Keeping You Safe 24-7
CDC is the nation’s health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
A CDC microbiologist prepares for the development of the Zika MAC-ELISA test.
CDC works 24/7 to protect people from health problems associated with natural disasters and bioterrorism attacks.
CDC keeps Americans safe and healthy where they work, live, and play every day.
- Pulmonary Disease Associated with E-cigarette Announced August 2019
- Listeria monocytogenes Infections Announced August 2019
- Northfork Bison – E. coli Infections Announced July 2019
- Pig Ear Dog Treats – Salmonella Infections Announced July 2019
- Papayas - Salmonella Infections Announced June 2019
- Backyard Flocks – Salmonella Announced May 2019
- Raw Milk – Drug-resistant Brucella (RB51) Announced February 2019
- Measles Outbreaks 2019 Announced January 2019
- Pet Hedgehogs – Salmonella infections Announced January 2019
- Multistate Psittacosis Outbreak among Poultry Plant Workers, 2018 Announced September 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017