Keeping You Safe 24-7
CDC is the nation’s health protection agency, working 24/7 to protect America from health and safety threats, both foreign and domestic. CDC increases the health security of our nation.
A CDC microbiologist prepares for the development of the Zika MAC-ELISA test.
CDC works 24/7 to protect people from health problems associated with natural disasters and bioterrorism attacks.
CDC keeps Americans safe and healthy where they work, live, and play every day.
- Fresh Crab Meat - Vibrio Infections Announced July 2018
- Kellogg's Honey Smacks Cereal – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Pre-Cut Melon – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Live Poultry in Backyard Flocks – Salmonella Infections Announced June 2018
- Pet Guinea Pigs – Salmonella Announced March 2018
- Outbreaks of hepatitis A in multiple states among people who are homeless and people who use drugs Announced March 2017
- Page last reviewed: December 5, 2017
- Page last updated: December 5, 2017
- Content source: