Whether you are on a career track or deciding on which career you would like to pursue, CDC has many diverse fellowship, internship, training, and volunteer opportunities for students and professionals. Many of these opportunities provide invaluable experience and potentially offer clear cut paths to exciting careers with CDC.
Interview with CDC's Eric Kasowski
Health Yeah! Eric Kasowski talks with the National Assoc. of Chronic Disease Directors about CDC’s population health fellowships.
November: Open Applications
- Laboratory Animal Medicine Residency Program (LAMRP) is open now through 12/3/18.
- Junior Commissioned Officer Student Training and Extern Program (JRCOSTEP) is open now through 12/10/18.
- ASA/NCHS Research Fellowship Program is open now through 1/5/19.
- CDC/CSTE Applied Epidemiology Fellowship Program is open now through 1/11/19.
- CDC Steven M. Teutsch Prevention Effectiveness Fellowship is open now through 1/25/19.
- The Summer Public Health Scholars Program (SPHSP) is open now through 1/31/19.
- James A Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases Fellowship is open now through 1/31/19.
- Morehouse College Project IMHOTEP Program is open now through 1/31/19.
Full-Time Fellowships (1-2 Years)
Snapshot: Minority Health
Includes a summarized snapshot of opportunities to encourage interest in public health among underrepresented individuals as well as opportunities for those that have an interest in promoting health equity and eliminating health disparities.
For questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: November 19, 2018
- Page last updated: November 19, 2018
- Content source: