Whether you are on a career track or deciding on which career you would like to pursue, CDC has many diverse fellowship, internship, training, and volunteer opportunities for students and professionals. Many of these opportunities provide invaluable experience and potentially offer clear cut paths to exciting careers with CDC.
May: Open Applications
- SOPHE/CDC Student Fellowship in Injury Prevention and Control application is open now through 5/15/18.
- Epidemic Intelligence Service is open now through 6/22/18.
- Laboratory Leadership Service is open now through 7/11/18.
Full-Time Fellowships (1-2 Years)
Snapshot: Minority Health
Includes a summarized snapshot of opportunities to encourage interest in public health among underrepresented individuals as well as opportunities for those that have an interest in promoting health equity and eliminating health disparities.
For questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- Page last reviewed: May 8, 2018
- Page last updated: May 8, 2018
- Content source: