Fellowships, Internships, and Learning Opportunities
Whether you are on a career track or deciding on which career you would like to pursue, CDC has many diverse fellowship, internship, training, and volunteer opportunities for students and professionals. Many of these opportunities provide invaluable experience and potentially offer clear cut paths to exciting careers with CDC.
- CDC Steven M. Teutsch Prevention Effectiveness Fellowship is open now through 1/25/19.
- The Summer Public Health Scholars Program (SPHSP)External is open now through 1/31/19.
- James A Ferguson Emerging Infectious Diseases FellowshipExternal is open now through 1/31/19.
- Morehouse College Project IMHOTEP ProgramExternal is open now through 1/31/19.
- Population Health Training-in-Place Program application is open now through 2/28/19.
Health Yeah! Eric Kasowski talks with the National Assoc. of Chronic Disease Directors about CDC’s population health fellowships.
Includes a summarized snapshot of opportunities to encourage interest in public health among underrepresented individuals as well as opportunities for those that have an interest in promoting health equity and eliminating health disparities.
For questions, please contact us directly at email@example.com.